Closing date: Wednesday 31st January 2024
Interview date: Interviews will take place as applications are received.
housing support worker
If you want to see an end to rough sleeping in Bradford and see transformed lives amongst some of the most vulnerable and marginalised people in our city then we want to hear from amazing people like you! We have an exciting opportunity for a Housing Support Worker to join our dynamic team at Hope Housing to work full time initially on a 1 year fixed term, with the potential to extend further.
Salary: £23,274 p.a. (pro rata); £12.93 per hour
Line Manager: Chief Operations Officer
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Contract: Full time, Permanent Contract
Holidays: 25 days p.a. + Statutory bank holidays (pro rata)
Pension: Employer contributions 3% for the first two years of service, 5% after.
Clearance required: Enhanced DBS check
Office Base: Millside Centre, 131 Grattan Road, Bradford, BD1 2HS
How to apply
Applications for the post are invited from those who have the relevant skills, experience and passion by submission of a detailed CV and covering application letter to email@example.com and mark for the attention of Phil Marshall (Hope Housing CEO).
Please contact our office on 01274 900764 if you require further information.
CVs should include:
● Name and contact details
● Qualifications (level; date obtained; awarding body)
● Full employment history
● Name of two referees (including current or most recent employer) – please indicate if these can be contacted after shortlisting
Covering letter should include:
● Why you are applying for the post
● How you meet the essential and, if appropriate, desirable criteria
● Confirmation that, if shortlisted, you are available for interview
● Confirmation of right to work in the UK